After opening its doors in 1989, Danmar Autobody’s brand has grown to be a formidable group within the automotive repair industry. To complement its core automotive offering, the Danmar Group has been acquired by a BEE consortium. It’s been directed by Dr. PM. Mandela, to ensure sustainability of the transformation within the industry, and will be focusing on improving the standards of the company. Danmar was previously taken over by the Imperial Group on the 1st of October 2010. The Imperial Group’s standing in the automotive sector added a strong, reputable automotive repair group into their already impressive brand. The new BEE Consortium has taken over the Danmar Branches as of 1 June 2017 with Dr. P.M. Mandela spearheading the brand into a new era.
The key strategy of Danmar Autobody is to expand nationally the quality vehicle repair service to all its customers through the achievement of technical leadership, good corporate management, uncompromised quality and excellent service. This would be in-line with transformation and development within the automotive industry.
The financial team is very sound in its structure and is headed up by Colin Yach CA (SA). With his extensive financial experience and background, the business is bound to succeed in achieving the goals set up by the Company.
The operations are headed up by Howard Bloomberg, who has the extensive experience and drive that will ensure that the best customer service and highest quality standards are met.
As a member of a number of recognized Motor industry institutions, Danmar Autobody ensures that its facilities and highly skilled staff members reflect its commitment to customer excellence in automotive repairs and customer service.
The support and expertise of Dr. Mandela and partners, with decades of industrial experience, places Danmar Autobody in the enviable position of providing outstanding service to insurance companies, brokers, fleet owners and the public in general. All Danmar Autobody Branches have been accredited with relevant Manufacturers’ Approvals to ensure that the service provided achieves the utmost quality and workmanship.
• Excellent governance
• Highly skilled employees
• Manufacturer approved by most vehicle manufacturing brands in South Africa
• Accredited by leading insurance companies in South Africa
• State of the art technology to repair the most technologically advanced vehicles
• Aluminium repair bays
• Chassis straighter
• High-tech spray booths
• Latest High-tech flatting systems
• Satisfaction monitoring system via Lightstone Consumers
• Customers are kept up-to-date of progress of their vehicle during the repair process via a Customer Relations System
• 24/7 accident recovery service
• Complimentary customer shuttle service
• Quality assurance processes to ensure high levels of quality
• We can give a workmanship guarantee on all vehicle repairs